We are fostering a culture where everyone thrives. We know that across society, women in particular still face obstacles and barriers to fully participating and succeeding in the workplace.
We also know that when women can contribute and are well supported to do so, we all benefit and our business is more successful as a result.
Empowering women is a key part of our approach to creating equality and inclusion for all. Our goal is to ensure women feel supported, valued and respected within our workforce and throughout our supply chains.
We still have much to do
Whilst we are proud to have made progress, our work is far from done.
We will continue to :
- Improve our gender balance at all levels and in all parts of our business through actions like gender balanced hiring, coaching and mentoring
- Find ways to provide flexibility in the way we work
- Continuously review our policies and guidance documents to reflect the latest thinking on sensitive issues that often disproportionately impact women’s experience at work, including new policies on menopause and domestic violence
- Educate our colleagues about subjects relating to gender, including unconscious bias and sexual harassment
- Empower women in our supply chains. Read more here.
- Be transparent to ensure we remain accountable. We are proud that the Bloomberg Equality Index recognised Nestlé for our transparency in gender reporting and advancing women’s equality in the workplace for the third consecutive year.
Read stories from inspirational people at Nestlé
Narrowing the gap
We are fostering a culture where everyone of all races and religions can thrive.Eradicating racism at Nestlé
How we challenge stereotypes and lead the conversation around LGBT+ inclusivity and wellbeing.LGBT+ at Nestlé
Championing respect and fairness for allDiversity, equity & inclusion
The health and wellbeing of our employees has always been a key priority.Employee wellbeing