Rich in calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth, we know milk is good for all the family. Getting kids to drink milk however, can be tricky. Nesquik has helped generations of kids to enjoy milk by making it taste delicious. With no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, Nesquik contains Vitamin D, essential to help the body absorb the calcium in milk for the development of healthy bones in kids, as part of a healthy, balanced diet and lifestyle.
Nesquik has been a family tradition in America and Europe for more than 70 years. Nesquik was first developed in the US in 1948 as Nestle Quik. It soon became a family favourite and the product was launched in Europe in the mid-fifties as Nesquik. Nesquik was launched in the UK in 1957 and is sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. It continues to be the market leader in powdered milk flavourings in the UK.
The Nesquik Range:
- Nesquik Strawberry 300g & 500g
- Nesquik Chocolate 300g & 500g
- Nesquik Banana 500g
- Nesquik Hot Chocolate 400g
- Nesquik All Natural* Chocolate
- Nesquik Chocolate Milkshake Powder – 300g, 500g & 1kg Tub
- Nesquik Strawberry Milkshake Powder – 300g & 500g Tub
- Nesquik Banana Milkshake Powder – 300g Tub
- Nesquik Hot Chocolate Powder – 400g Tin
- Nesquik All Natural* Cocoa Powder – 168g Paper Pouch
- Nesquik All Natural* Chocolate Milkshake Drink - 180ml Carton
- Nesquik All Natural* Strawberry Milkshake Drink - 180ml Carton
*Made from Natural Ingredients.