Nestlé Professional and Krispy Kreme earlier this week announced a limited-edition doughnut with Nestlé Toffee Crisp to create the ultimate pairing.
Chocolate and doughnut fans can rejoice in the taste joy this combo brings, celebrating two iconic duos. Introducing the Toffee Krispy ring doughnut - from sumptuous and sweet chocolate, delicious soft caramel and the satisfying crunch from crispy cereal pieces all married together in a secret Krispy Kreme recipe.
The full range includes the following limited-edition flavours:
- Toffee Krispy - A delicious combination of crispy cereal & soft caramel covered in a smooth chocolatey coating, drizzled with sticky toffee sauce (RRP £2.35 in Krispy Kreme stores)
- Sticky Toffee - Rich & indulgent toffee filling with chocolatey icing & chewy toffee pieces and a drizzle of caramel icing (RRP £2.35 in Krispy Kreme stores)
- BONUS: Toffee nut latte - for true toffee lovers, this limited time coffee will be available in retail stores (RRP £2.90 regular)
As if the Toffee Krispy and Sticky Toffee isn't enough to tickle tastebuds, for anyone who likes to keep their options open, also available is the Toffee Dozen, featuring both of these limited-edition doughnuts, including the fan-favourite Original Glazed doughnut, available via nationwide delivery (£14.95 + £3.95 delivery). These are available until 10th October and are great for sharing with friends and family.
Feel like sharing the love and gifting that special someone this delectable new range? Krispy Kreme has also introduced the Toffee 3 Pack - which includes two of the Toffee Krispy ring doughnuts made with Toffee Crisp and the Original Glazed doughnut available exclusively at selected Sainsburys and Morrisons (RRP £5.35 - £5.65) - the perfect gift for someone you care about.
Rob Macklin Nestlé Professional UK & Ireland's Strategy Development Manager said:
"This is our third creation with Krispy Kreme and possibly our tastiest yet! We love to collaborate with our partners to take our much-loved brands into new formats to delight customers. The Krispy Kreme doughnut made with Toffee Crisp offers consumers a new way to enjoy Toffee Crisp and Krispy Kreme and has been fantastically received by lovers of these iconic brands."
Louise Direito Krispy Kreme UK and Ireland’s Director of Innovation said:
“We’re so excited to announce this perfect partnership with Nestlé Toffee Crisp to create the delicious new Toffee Krispy doughnut. Toffee Crisp is a nostalgic chocolate bar for most of us in the UK and it’s taste is loved throughout the nation, and what better way to celebrate than to create a match made in heaven with the ultimate doughnut!"
Notes to editors:
- Krispy Kreme UK currently operates over 118 stores and has a presence in over 1200 cabinets with retail partners.
- Krispy Kreme UK can be found at: www.krispykreme.co.uk / www.facebook.com/krispykremeUK / @krispykremeUK
- Purchase your doughnuts online through: Click and Collect: www.krispykreme.co.uk/click-and-collect-doughnuts and also via Nationwide delivery at https://www.krispykreme.co.uk/krispy-kreme-delivered
- Also available to order via Deliveroo and UberEats
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. With more than 2,000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, we are present in 191 countries around the world.
Follow us on: