Nestlé Health Science has launched Meritene, a range of nutritional drinks and snacks into high street retailers for the first time.
The Meritene range, previously available in hospitals and online chemists contains a blend of protein, vitamins and minerals specifically designed for adults to help provide daily nutrients which contribute to strength and vitality.
With changes in lifestyle, dietary habits and metabolism, targeted solutions like Meritene can help the over 50’s to consume the nutrients they need, particularly to help maintain muscle mass and vitamins to assist with tiredness and fatigue.
Commenting on the launch, Nigel Bathurst, Managing Director at Nestlé Health Science said:
“This is a really exciting time for Nestlé Health Science.”
“We all know that our nutritional needs change throughout life, but what we have discovered is that the needs of the 50+ age group are especially unique. Meritene is specially designed with a unique balance of vitamins, minerals & protein to help meet the daily needs of this age group – so that they can make the most out of every day.”
Further information the Meritene Everyday Nutrition range:
1. Meritene’s delicious range of nutrition shakes and soups help to provide the nutrients, which contribute to strength and vitality. These tasty protein snacks are rich in vitamins B2 & B6 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and high quality protein which contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass.
2. Meritene can be found in major retailers Boots and Tesco’s as well as smaller independent chemists.
3. Product range consists of;
• Meritene Strength & Vitality Shake (Chocolate)
• Meritene Strength & Vitality Shake (Strawberry)
• Meritene Strength & Vitality Shake, Ready to drink (Chocolate)
• Meritene Strength & Vitality Shake, Ready to drink (Strawberry)
• Meritene Strength & Vitality Soup (Chicken)
• Meritene Strength & Vitality Soup (Vegetable)
Further information also available here: