- Nutty for Salted Toffee & Macadamia Mocha OR Sweet for Caramelised Honey Latte?
- Two new irresistible flavours featuring blends of Robusta and Arabica coffee and high quality milk
- Proudly produced in Cumbria using British milk
Nescafé, the world’s favourite coffee brand is bringing two new seasonal edition flavours to the UK this spring. Aromatic blends of Robusta and Arabica coffee with a generous milky froth make Nescafé Gold’s new seasonal editions Salted Toffee & Macadamia Mocha and Caramelised Honey Latte a delicious way to liven up coffee breaks this spring time.
Taka Ota, Senior Brand Manager, said: “Nescafé customers are adventurous types and love trying new flavours of their favourite coffee. We work really hard to bring them on trend and delicious seasonal edition Frothy Coffees with Salted Toffee & Macadamia Mocha and Caramelised Honey Latte, it’s no exception.”
The two new seasonal editions join 15 other Nescafé Gold Frothy Coffees currently available in the UK and Ireland giving people more coffee choices than ever before.
All 17 Nescafé Gold Frothy Coffees are made at Nestlé’s factory in Cumbria, North West England. Over £70 million has been invested in the factory over the last 10 years which has made it possible for the site to produce over 900 million sachets of frothy coffee every year for export around the world.
Located in Dalston, a village just south of Carlisle, the factory benefits from its location close to the Lake District. All the milk used at the factory is sourced locally from dairy farmers using cows raised in the surrounding countryside. Nestlé has owned the factory since 1962, and since then Dalston has gone from producing milk powder and sweetened condensed milk to being the home of Nescafé Gold Frothy Coffees, Coffee Mate and Aero Hot Chocolate.
Around 350,000 litres of high quality Cumbrian milk is delivered to the factory each day from nearby farms. Nestlé works closely with these dairy farmers through its First Milk partnership to help continuously develop a more sustainable and efficient milk supply chain. This includes working with farms to reduce their environmental impact, maintain high levels of animal welfare and improve local biodiversity.
Nescafé Gold Salted Toffee Macadamia Mocha and Caramelised Honey Latte will be available to buy across the UK and Ireland from early April.
- For more information, including access to images please contact: Nestlé UK Press Office on 020 8667 6005 or e-mail: [email protected]
- Nescafé Gold #FrothyCoffee is currently available in 17 flavours:
- Nescafé Gold Coconut Latte
- Nescafé Gold Toffee Nut Latte
- Nescafé Gold Gingerbread Latte
- Nescafé Gold Irish Latte
- Nescafé Gold Vanilla Latte
- Nescafé Gold Caramel Latte
- Nescafé Gold Double Choc Mocha
- Nescafé Gold Latte
- Nescafé Gold Skinny Latte
- Nescafé Gold Mocha
- Nescafé Gold Cappuccino Decaf
- Nescafé Gold Skinny Cappuccino
- Nescafé Gold Cappuccino Unsweetened
- Nescafé Gold Cappuccino
- Nescafé Gold Cappuccino Unsweetened Decaf
- Nescafé Gold Salted Toffee Macadamia Mocha
- Nescafé Gold Caramelised Honey Latte
- Nescafé is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of Nescafé coffee are drunk every second! https://www.nescafe.co.uk
- The Nescafé Plan and Farmer Connect – by making sure coffee farmers grow viable, healthy crops, and that coffee farming remains sustainable, the Nescafé Plan helps to ensure that the day never comes when coffee lovers have to wake up without their favourite drink https://www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan/
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and drink company. With more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, we are present in 191 countries around the world. https://www.nestle.co.uk – Follow our UK and Ireland team on Twitter: @NestleUKI