Do you miss former Quality Street favourites, such as the Fig Fancy, Fruits of the Forest Crème or Apricot Delight? Perhaps you were nutty for the Peanut Cracknell or Almond Octagon? Or simply crackers about that Coffee Crème…
This year, Quality Street wants to hear from you about which of the discontinued varieties you would love to see return. We are asking consumers to vote for their favourite sweet from the following selection:
- Vanilla Octagon - smooth vanilla filling covered with creamy milk chocolate
- Almond Octagon - crispy almond pieces in smooth milk chocolate
- Fruits of the Forest crème - fruits of the forest flavoured fondant enrobed in dark chocolate
- Jaffa Toffee - from the very first 1936 selection, orange-flavoured toffee covered with orange milk chocolate
- Coffee Crème - coffee-flavoured fondant enrobed in delicious dark chocolate
Everyone who takes part in the survey will be in with a chance of winning a truly unique prize - ONE OF FIVE tins filled with the most voted for sweet, which will be HANDMADE by Nestlé's expert chocolatiers!
Emily Grimbley, Assistant Brand Manager for Quality Street said: "We know how much fans love to reminisce about old Quality Street varieties - there are even Facebook groups dedicated to their return! Now, we want to hear from consumers about which of five classic retro Quality Street sweets they would most like to see return.
"What's more, everyone who takes part in our survey will have the chance to win a unique, money-can't buy prize - one of five bespoke tins featuring the winning sweet, handmade by our expert in-house chocolatiers! It would make the ultimate gift for a Quality Street fan, if you could bear to part with it!"
To cast your vote, visit the Quality Street webshop between 18-26 November.
Notes to Editors:
- Voting starts at 10am on November 18 and closes at 4pm on November 26, 2021.
- For more information and T&Cs, visit the Quality Street webshop; #ThrowBackFavourites
- Liz Opalka – [email protected] /07825 658366
- Nestlé UK press office - [email protected] or call us on 020 8667 6005.
- Visit us at http://www.nestle.co.uk and follow us on Twitter @NestleUKI
Nestlé is the world's largest food and beverage company. With more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, we are present in 191 countries around the world.