- Brand new products for Christmas 2020 include KitKat Santa, AERO Dreamy Snowbubbles and Milkybar Reindeer
- Expanded range of boxed chocolates features Aero Bliss, KitKat Senses, Quality Street Intrigue and new Dairy Box Christmas Collection
It's September, therefore it must be time to talk Christmas, and today Nestlé unveils a seasonal range of new arrivals and long-time favourites designed to make every chocolate lover excited for the festive season.
New for Christmas 2020 are: the KitKat Santa, a novelty-shaped bar with a rich chocolatey centre and crunchy wafer pieces; Aero Dreamy Snowbubbles, smooth half milk chocolate and half white shells with light, bubbly vanilla centres; and Milkybar Reindeers, a hollow moulded white chocolate character from the nation’s bestselling white chocolate brand available in an assortment of sizes. There is also a debut Christmas Collection from Dairy Box, which offers a tempting range of seasonal flavours including gingerbread and Christmas pudding.
Festive favourite Quality Street this year features the same selection of sweets as 2019. As ever, Quality Street will be available in a wide range of formats, ranging from the 240g carton and 650g tub, to a 1kg and 2kg tin. Meanwhile, Quality Street Intrigue, a premium range of boxed chocolates inspired by classic Quality Street flavours, offers two delicious varieties: Salted Caramel Truffles and Praline Truffles.
One of last year’s most popular launches was the Smarties Penguin. With five loveable milk chocolate characters all containing mini Smarties, the range comes in four sizes: 18.5g, 50g, 94g and 175g.
Giant tubes are always a go-to stocking filler, and consumers will be able to choose from family favourites including Rowntree’s Fruit Pastilles and Randoms, Smarties, Milkybar, Rolo and Munchies.
The Christmas line up also stars:
- A range of advent calendars that includes KitKat Santa and Quality Street.
- A new After Eight Christmas tin.
- A wide selection of boxed chocolates including: KitKat Senses, which features individually wrapped chocolates in hazelnut praline, salted caramel and double chocolate flavours; Aero Bliss Mixed Selection in milk chocolate, salted caramel and praline flavours, and Matchmakers in cool mint, zingy orange, salted caramel and gingerbread varieties.
Rachel Beaufoy, Seasonal & Gifting Marketing Manager said: “This year will be a Christmas like no other, and the memories we create with family and friends all the more important. We hope that our festive range will bring those extra moments of pleasure to the season, whether that’s finding the perfect stocking stuffer with one of our giant tubes, counting down the days with a delicious advent calendar treat or competing to see who gets the last Quality Street green triangle.
“From Aero to After Eight, there really is something for everyone in the mix. We’re especially excited to introduce our brand-new products for 2020, such as KitKat Santa and Aero Snowbubbles, which we hope consumers will love as much as we do.”
For more information on the Nestlé Confectionery range please contact:
Nestlé UK Press Office on 020 8667 6005 or email [email protected]