Nestlé is the world’s largest food and drink company, it is over 150 years old and home to more than 2000 brands in 189 different countries. That size, scale and experience means that opportunities for a fantastic career are almost endless and Nestlé is a company that constantly requires a diverse group of people and skills to fill a huge range of different roles.
Look at some of the most exciting opportunities on offer in the UK and Ireland now and speak to some of the people behind them, including our recruitment team, hiring managers and your potential future colleagues.
You could join more than 8,000 people here in the UK and Ireland who look after more than 80 brands in factories, offices and homes across the country. You can expect a flexible, inclusive and welcoming work environment with expansive career opportunities that could see you develop new skills, try new things and work with people and brands that stretch around the world.
This week we are looking for a Factory Manager.
Factory Manager - Buxton
As a Factory Manager you will have site responsibility for our Nestlé Waters factory in Buxton and be accountable for a team of 210 skilled employees. This role sits on our UK Waters business Leadership team as well as being a fully integrated member of both our Nestlé Waters European team and UK Technical & Production functions.
We are looking for an inspirational senior leader who builds a culture of openness and inclusion, thrives on developing great relationships to enable collaboration within the European Waters team and UK technical and manufacturing community. It is important that you demonstrate an ability to engage, coach and encourage teams to understand the continued need to be cost oriented without compromising on the fundamentals.
What will make you successful:
- Experience of working at a strategic level and in senior leadership within manufacturing.
- Experience of managing managers and demonstrating capability to oversee a large group of cross functional teams. A focus on developing people to be the best that they can be.
- A proven track record in delivering results and leading others to achieve challenging objectives.
- Experience of developing a culture of openness. It is important that you have excellent interpersonal skills and an honest approach to develop a level of trust with stakeholders.
- Experience in leading change in a factory environment and working collaboratively with key stakeholders (Unions, local authorities.)
- Proven background in delivering World Class Manufacturing and working in a continuous improvement environment (Lean, TPM etc.)
The closing date is the 27th July so find out more and apply now by following the link below.
To see all of our current vacancies go to the Nestlé Careers website.