Aero is a much-loved chocolate worldwide and is renowned for its unique bubbly texture.
2010 saw the brand celebrate its 75th birthday. Launched in the 1930s Aero was originally going to be called Airways to reflect the vogue for jet travel at the time.
By 1936, Aero had reached New York and is now also available in Canada and Australia. It was one of the first products promoted by Rowntree® primarily on the strength of the brand, rather than the company name.
In the 1970s Aero peppermint bar was launched and is now the most successful flavour variant for the brand.
2011 saw the launch of Aero biscuit, a delicious combination of Aero bubbly chocolate and crunchy biscuit bubbles, all wrapped up in smooth milk chocolate. This incredibubble biscuit is bursting with bubbly taste and all for 99 calories per biscuit.
The Aero range:
- Aero biscuit - Peppermint, Milk and Orange
- Aero Medium Bar; Peppermint, Milk and Orange
- Aero Caramel
- Aero Bubbles; Peppermint Impulse and Peppermint and Orange Pouch and Peppermint and Orange Hanging Bag
- Aero Multipack x3; Peppermint and Milk
- Aero Multipack x6; Peppermint, Milk and Orange
- Aero Block; Peppermint, Milk and Orange
- Aero Minis (Ireland)