Jenny Craig in the UK
Following international success in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, the Jenny Craig weight management Programme brings a new, comprehensive, science-based approach to healthy weight-loss and long-term weight maintenance in the UK.
Proven in a published clinical trial to be three times more effective than dieting alone, the Jenny Craig Programme offers a unique holistic approach to weight loss based on the three pillars of Food-Body-Mind:
- Food - nutritionally balanced food, portion controlled food delivered to directly to clients’ homes. Food hampers contain 28 days worth of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Body – advice and support to encourage increased physical activity tailored to each individuals' capabilities
- Mind – personalised, weekly consultations with a trained weight loss coach to customise the Programme, get to the root of the weight problem, provide support and motivation and educate clients to ensure long term weight management
In addition to a healthy rate of weight loss of up to two pounds per week, Jenny Craig clients can expect wider health benefits including:
- Reduced total cholesterol levels
- Improved physical fitness
- Increased fruit and vegetable consumption
Jenny Craig is supported by Dr Ian Campbell, one of the UK’s leading experts on weight management and obesity. In the UK where 61.4% of adults are overweight or obese and almost a quarter (24.5%) of adults are obese (The latest Health survey for England 2008), Jenny Craig is a very significant option for people wanting to regain control of their weight.
Click here to find out more about Jenny Craig UK